Don’t Let Me Down Game FAQs
What is “Don’t Let Me Down”?
- “Don’t Let Me Down” is a fun and interesting puzzle game where you can test your intelligence in different types of puzzles.
- The game gives you a platform where you can create your own puzzles and challenge your friends and family.
How can I login to the game?
- You can also login through Facebook or Google by clicking the Login button in Home page.
Why do I need to login?
- Logging in via Facebook makes the game more fun since you can save your progress, challenge your friends, send receive gifts and also check friends’ progress.
How can i start the game?
- To start the game tap to the ‘World’ icon on the home screen, then click on any unlocked puzzle.
How can I create my own puzzle?
- You can create your own puzzle by clicking on “My levels” then clicking on “Create level” button.
- You can also create your own puzzle by going to any world then clicking on create puzzle button.
How can I challenge my friends?
- Make sure that you are connected via Facebook, then got to “My Levels” and click on any level that you have created, select your game friends to challenge.
- You can challenge as many friends as you would like to.
How can i check my profile?
- Tap on the ‘profile’ picture on the homescreen to view your full profile.
- It can be opened from any screen such as Home Page, World screen etc.
How can I check my achievements?
- Tap on the achievement’s icon on the Home page.
- You can also check your recent achievements by tapping on your profile picture on home screen